Ingredients (for 6 portions):
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon baking soda
- 1 tea spoon ginger powder
- 3/4 tea spoon cinnamon powder
- 6 cups of coffee (in a coffee pot)
- 1 cup half-half
- 1 + 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 piece of clove
- Mix and stir the molasses, brown sugar, baking soda, ginger powder, and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl and keep it in refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare the 6 cups of coffee and pour each cup with hot coffee until 1/4 full.
- Fill each cup with the mixture until 1/2 or 3/4 full and mix them well.
- Add a whipped cream and clove into each cup.
Original link: http://dapurkurnia.blogspot.com/2015/08/resep-kopi-jahe-nikmat-mudah.html