Bajigur is basically an Indonesian traditional drink made from palm sugar, coconut water, and ginger. But in this article, I would like to share the Tastemade’s style of Bajigur!
- 600 ml water
- 2 pcs of cinnamon
- 2 pandanus leaves
- 50 gram of red ginger (if not available, white ginger is also fine)
- 100 gram of palm sugar
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of black coffee (mix with 200 ml water)
- Pour the coconut milk in a pan. Bring it to boil. Set aside.
- Pour the water in a pan. Put the cinnamon, pandan leaves, red ginger, and palm sugar into the water, and bring them to boil. Set aside.
- Mix the coffee with coconut water and mixture of cinnamon.