Who doesn’t like fried chicken? I believe we all do, and since dining out every week is not a recommended idea then I need to find a way on cooking a crisp resturant-alIke fried chicken for my family; and of course, in an easy way!
So how do I do it? Check this out:
Serve: 5 – 7 people
- 2 – 3 packs of party-sized raw chicken wing.
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning powder.
- 1.5 tablespoon of lemon juice – you may use lime juice as an alternative.
- Put 1 pack of chicken wings into a small container (note: 1 container for each pack).
- Mix salt + pepper + seasoning powder. Pour it into container (on top of the chicken). Shake it well.
- Pour the lemon/lime juice in the container. Shake it for the second time.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Now all you need is fry them for 6 – 8 minutes in a large skillet, using cooking oil, medium to high heat.