After I solved my Tilapia dilemma, I become acquainted with this fish – read: frozen Tilapia fish. So today I try to bake the fish using Indonesian easy homemade spices.
Serve: 6 – 8 people (2 meal)
- 2 packs of frozen Tilapia fillet (@ 56 oz).
- For spices, blend: 5 cloves garlic + 1 big clove of shallot + 7 small red chilli + 1.5 teaspoon of salt + 1 teaspoon of white pepper + 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- For sauce, mix: 1 tablespoon of melted butter + 4 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce + 3 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Cut the fish fillet into 2 pieces.
- Mix the spices and the sauce, then use it to marinate the fish.
- Spray the baking pan with butter, and lay the fish in a baking pan for 30 minutes.
- Pour the lemon juice on top of the fish.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Bake the fish fillet for about 20 minutes.
Your fish is ready now, and trust me: taste is good, and not as spicy as it looks.
Hope you like it!