Yesterday night, I baked chicken breasts; and this time I didn’t use garlic and butter but garlic and oyster sauce!
Wanna know the recipe?
Serve: 6 – 8 people
- Boneless skinless chicken breast (3 lb.) – cut into 2 pieces each.
- 4 – 5 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- 3 cloves of garlic – minced.
- 2 cm. of ginger – minced.
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of honey.
- 1/4 cup of water.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- For sauce: mix the oyster sauce, minced garlic and ginger, honey, water, salt, and pepper.
- In a large baking pan: place the chicken breasts, apply them with them mixed sauce and olive oil. Marinate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Bake them at 460 degree F for about 30 – 40 minutes.